You may be a Democrat if…
- you believe a quality public education is the cornerstone of our democracy.
- you believe in clean air, clean water, and responsible land use.
- you value the contributions of ALL working people.
- you believe every eligible voter should allowed to vote and every vote is counted.
- you believe government should be open, honest, and fiscally (financially) responsible.
- you think medicine, blankets, and food are better diplomatic tools than land mines, smart bombs, and nukes.
- you believe in government of the people, by the people, and for the people.
- you believe our support for the troops does not end on the day of their discharge.
- you believe our national security depends upon our energy independence.