Benzie Area Media & Letters to Editor Info
It's important to track the performance of those who represent us in Lansing and Washington, D.C. Please pay attention to their issue positions and votes.
You can respond by contacting them and by writing to our local papers.
Traverse City Record Eagle: email@example.com 200-word limit. Include name, address, phone number, email address.
Or write to the Record-Eagle, Letters to the Editor,
PO Box 632 Traverse City, MI 49685-0632.
Record Patriot: firstname.lastname@example.org 500 words or less.
Limited to one per person in 30 days.
Include name, address, phone number.
Or write to the Record Patriot Editor,
417 Main St. Frankfort, MI 49635.
Northern Express: email@example.com 300-word limit;
one per person every two months.
Include name, phone number. Do not FAX.
Or mail to Northern Express Editor,
P.O. Box 209 Traverse City, MI 49685.
Manistee News Advocate: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand Traverse Insider: email@example.com
Ludington Daily News: sbegnoche@Ludingtondailynews.com
You may be a Democrat if...
• you believe a quality public education is the cornerstone
of our democracy.
• you believe in clean air, clean water, and responsible land use.
• you value the contributions of ALL working people.
• you believe every eligible voter should allowed to vote and every
vote is counted.
• you believe government should be open, honest, and fiscally
• you think medicine, blankets, and food are better diplomatic tools
than land mines, smart bombs, and nukes.
• you believe in government of the people, by the people, and
for the people.
• you believe our support for the troops does not end on the day of their
• you believe our national security depends upon our energy independence.