When you join the Benzie Democrats you:
- Become a part of a dedicated team working to elect candidates that represent our values at all levels of government.
- Support our fellow citizens through education, advocacy, and community service.
- Learn and grow through our party’s efforts to share information, engage outside experts, and provide resources via our monthly meetings, weekly emails, this website, and our Facebook page.
- Join a group of like-minded people that like to work and play together with lots of opportunities to enjoy good food and good times, including:
- Coffee klatches and breakfast treats at our monthly meetings
- Movie nights with a chili buffet in the winter months
- Special events to honor outstanding members, celebrate election victories, and provide virtual education and advocacy.
- A winter holiday party and a summer picnic.
- Walking together in Beulah’s and Frankfort’s 4th of July parades.
- And more!
The more members we have, the more voter education, get-out-the-vote, and community work we can accomplish, and the more likely we are to get and keep all levels of government in Democratic hands.
You can join and donate online at Act Blue
If you would like to join but are unable to make a membership donation at this time, please mail in the membership form.
Fill out this Benzie Dems membership form and mail to:
Treasurer, Benzie County Democrats, P.O. Box 403, Beulah, MI, 49617
Even if you’re not ready to sign up, keep in touch with us by joining our email list. We don’t share address, and you might like what you read!
Please contact Keira Duvernoy, Membership Committee Chair, at email@example.com.
Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Your contribution is subject to the limitations and prohibitions of the Federal Election Campaign Act. Individual contributions may only be accepted from U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Corporate or business entity checks are not permitted. (Paid for by the Benzie County Democratic Committee and not authorized by any federal candidate or candidate’s committee.)
Michigan Democratic Party
Please consider joining the Michigan Democratic Party, too. A portion of your state dues will be returned to our local party, and state party membership allows you to attend the state convention and vote within the local party organization. We are affiliated with the state party and operate under their rules.
Thank you very much!